1/6 Photos of Banana Oat Bran Muffins With No Added Sugar
Yummy muffins with only fruit as the sweetener. Also, no flour only oat bran. This is the second recipe I have tried from "Sweet & Natural; Desserts without sugar, honey, molasses or artificial sweeteners" by Janet Warrington. This is definitely not a cupcake, but a good solid muffin with good nutrition. My kids liked them with jelly or a little spray butter (Hey, we can't eat perfectly ALL the time!). Dense and moist these are a nice breakfast or snack. I used frozen banana because I have a ton of bananas in my freezer, plus I think it mashes more easily. But feel free to use what you have!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 425°F Spray your muffin cups with cooking spray.
- 2Combine the dry ingredients in 1 bowl.
- 3In another mix the banana, the milk, egg whites, and oil together until they are well combined.
- 4Add the wet to the dry and mix until it is combined. Then add the raisins and combine.
- 5Put them into the muffin tins.
- 6Bake for 18-25 minutes or until golden.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Oat Bran Muffins With No Added Sugar
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.1
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 107.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 4.4 g