1/5 Photos of Banana-Oat Bran Muffins
A yummy, healthy muffin with no added fat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Combine dry ingredients in large bowl.
- 3Whisk milk, applesauce and vanilla in medium bowl.
- 4Add milk mixture to dry ingredients, stirring just until combined.
- 5Mix in bananas.
- 6Divide batter among 12 muffin cups (spray muffin pan with nonstick spray first).
- 7Bake until toothpick inserted in centre of muffins comes out clean, about 20 minutes.
- 8Transfer to a rack to cool.
- 9Serve warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana-Oat Bran Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (854 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.4
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 250.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 3.5 g