Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A lower calorie version of my favourite muffin recipe
Make and share this Banana Oat Bran Cranberry Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the first six ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Mix well.
- Beat together egg, bananas and applesauce until smooth.
- Add to dry ingredients.
- Stir to blend.
- Stir in cranberries just until combined.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin pan, filling almost to the top.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes or until the top springs back when lightly touched.