1/4 Photos of Banana Nut Yeast Bread (Bread Machine)
Something different - banana yeast bread with a hint of cinnamon and toasted chopped walnuts. Bake time is per bread machine. Really easy in your bread machine or you can make it the conventional way. Fabulous!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread walnuts in a single layer on a baking pan and bake at 350° for 5 to 10 minutes or til light brown.
- 2Watch carefully and stir once or twice.
- 3Add ingredients to bread machine according to manufacturer's direction, adding the banana with the milk.
- 4Use regular or white setting.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Nut Yeast Bread (Bread Machine)
Serving Size: 1 (854 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2493.6
- Calories from Fat 757
- Total Fat 84.1 g
- Saturated Fat 18.7 g
- Cholesterol 239.3 mg
- Sodium 2011.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 373.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 21.7 g
- Sugars 54.9 g
- Protein 68.7 g