Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
101 Things to Do with a Pancake Mix
Make and share this Banana Nut Waffles recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups pancake mix
- 1 cup mashed banana (2 bananas)
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- Heat waffle iron and spray with cooking spray.
- In bowl, whisk together pancake mix, banana, water and oil. Batter will be slightly lumpy.
- Pour 1/3 cup batter into each waffle space.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until steaming stops and waffles are golden brown.