I had Whole Foods Banana Nut Muffin and it was amazing! I always hoped I would find a recipe that tasted similar. I altered a recipe today drastically and was very pleased at how close I got to it. Enjoy!
- 354.88 ml whole wheat flour
- 118.29 ml oats
- 59.14 ml cocoa powder
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 177.44 ml honey
- 59.14 ml maple syrup
- 113.39 g firm tofu
- 59.14 ml unrefined melted coconut oil
- 118.29 ml walnuts, chopped
- 118.29 ml raisins
- 1. Blend all wet ingredients (including tofu) in food processor.
- 2. Add in all dry ingredients with the exception of the walnuts. Blend just till combined.
- 3. Fold in walnuts and raisins.
- 4. Put in muffin pan that has been lined with muffin liners. I got 15 muffins from this. Go figure.
- 5. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20-24 minutes or till a knife inserted comes out clean.