Recipe by Annacia
It's like having a lush gourmet coffee bar at home! Cooking time is however it takes for the coffee to brew.
Top Review by **Mandy**
What a different way to have your morning coffee, I'd never thought of using banana syrup in anything other than milkshakes but this was a delightfully different use for it. I made it in a standard size mug & found it a little sweet for me but that's easy fixed, I'll just use a bigger mug next time. Made for ZWT III.
- 1⁄4 ounce banana syrup
- 1⁄4 ounce hazelnut syrup
- 1⁄4 ounce caramel syrup
- 2 ounces hot espresso
- 1 teaspoon banana syrup
- hot steamed milk (or foamed)
- hazelnut powder, for topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour flavored syrups into a 12 oz cup.
- Add the hot fresh Espresso.
- Fill with HOT steamed/foamed milk.
- Stir once around lifting upwards to bring the syrups up.
- Drip a teaspoon of Banana flavored syrup on the foamy top.
- top with Hazelnut topping powder.