1/3 Photos of Banana Nut Pineapple Bread
Esy yummy banana nut bread recipe,with pineapple! Yumm! 8)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup canola oil or 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups mashed very ripe bananas
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) can unsweetened crushed canned pineapple, drained
- 1Preheat oven to 350,& lightly grease& flour 2 8-inch loaf pans.
- 2In large bowl,combine flour,sugar,baking soda,cinnamon& the salt.
- 3Stir in walnuts.
- 4In separate bowl,mix eggs,oil,banana,vanilla& pineapple until well combined.
- 5Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients,stir just until moistened.
- 6Pour equal amounts into pans.
- 7Bake about 50 to 55 minutes or until toothpick in center comes out clean.
- 8Cool for 10 minutes on racks;remove from pans and continue cooling.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Nut Pineapple Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1807 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3097.7
- Calories from Fat 1413
- Total Fat 157.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.1 g
- Cholesterol 317.2 mg
- Sodium 1614.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 396.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.4 g
- Sugars 229.8 g
- Protein 39.8 g