Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This pie is delicous! I have even made it with out the bananas and nuts. Make sure when you are boiling the can of sweetend condensed milk keep it covered in water. Make sure you boil the milk for 3 hours any less and the milk won't carmel.
- graham cracker crust
- 1 (8 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 -2 banana, cut up
- chopped pecans (optional)
- 1. Boil can of sweetend condensed milk in unopend can for 3 hours. Make sure you keep the water over the can while boiling.
- 2. Cut up bananas and spread over the bottom of the pie crust.
- 3. Pour the boiled milk over the bananas.
- 4. Spread cool whip over the boiled milk.
- 5. Sprinkle pecans over top of cool whip.
- 6. Cut pie and enjoy! :).