Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Neat recipe 8)
Make and share this Banana Nut Peanut Butter MUFFINS recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350.
- Grease or line 12 muffin cups.
- In medium mixing bowl,combine flour,sugar,baking powder& the salt.
- Add egg, milk, oil& banana,stirring just until combined.
- Stir in the pb chips& pecans.
- Fill themuffin cups 2/3 full with mixture.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until light brown.
Delicious! I had some bananas that I had to use up & this was the first recipe I came across where I had all the ingredients in stock. I didn't imagine they would be as wonderful as they turned out!! The muffins are very tender & moist with little bursts of peanut butter & pecans. I'm sure this is going to become a regular recipe in my household!!
I made these for my kids and they really liked them. I only had 1/2 cup pb chips so I put in 1/4 cup white chocolate chips too. They both said they like the white chocolate flavor with the muffins better but they did really enjoy them as is. I was out of pecans so I used walnuts. Thanks for sharing!
Delicious! Good banana flavor, just enough peanut butter. Very moist and tender.