Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
One of my favorite recipes. 2 recipes for the price of 1! Very good and creamy.......and no cooking. One of my favorites for summertime.
- Mix together the sugar, evaporated milk, and about 1/2 cup whole milk.
- Separate yolks from whites of eggs.
- Beat yolks and mix with mashed bannas OR: 3 cups fresh sliced peaches.
- Stir into the sugar mixture, mixing well.
- Beat egg whites until stiff; fold into mixture.
- Put into a 1 gallon freezer.
- Fill freezer to within 2 inches from the top with whole milk.
- Freeze according to freezer directions.