1/3 Photos of Banana Nut Muffins With Jam Filling Glutin Free
Made with Almond flour,Banana, maple syrup, filled with Fig Jam. But do use your favorite jam. I made 24 small muffins and 6 heart shaped ones. This will make 18 regular muffins or 12 large muffins.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Mix all the ingredients except the jam till smooth.
- 3Fill paper lined cup cake tins with the batter.
- 4Top with a touch of jam. Top with remaining batter.
- 5Bake 15-25 minutes, depending on the size of muffin tin you use.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Nut Muffins With Jam Filling Glutin Free
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.1
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 51.5 mg
- Sodium 52.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: