Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Made with Almond flour,Banana, maple syrup, filled with Fig Jam. But do use your favorite jam. I made 24 small muffins and 6 heart shaped ones. This will make 18 regular muffins or 12 large muffins.
- 2 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 cups almond flour
- 1⁄3 cup crushed pecans
- 1⁄2 cup fig jam or 1⁄2 cup jam, of choice
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients except the jam till smooth.
- Fill paper lined cup cake tins with the batter.
- Top with a touch of jam. Top with remaining batter.
- Bake 15-25 minutes, depending on the size of muffin tin you use.