Recipe by magpie diner
From Vegan-a-Go-Go. They didn't give specifics for the type of flour or the type of milk, I chose whole wheat flour & almond milk this time, in order to get the right nutritional data.....it sounds like nearly any flour or milk would work. Haven't tried yet....but plan to!
- 314.66 ml whole wheat flour (or sub flour of your choice)
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 177.44 ml oat bran
- 118.29 ml chopped walnuts
- 2 ripe bananas
- 78.07 ml canola oil (or any light oil)
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 158.51 ml almond milk (any vegan milk will do)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F/190 degrees Celsius In a large bowl mix together the first 7 ingredients.
- In a smaller bowl, mash up the bananas quite well then add in the oil, vanilla and milk.
- Combine the banana mixture with the flour mixture and blend until "just" mixed.
- Spoon into a lightly oiled muffin tin and bake for 15-20 minutes.