1/1 Photo of Banana Nut Muffins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a muffin tin with vegetable oil or line with muffin papers.
- 2Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 3In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat oil with sugar.
- 4Add eggs one at a time and continue beating.
- 5Add mashed bananas and combine well.
- 6Combine matzo cake meal, potato starch, cream of tartar, baking soda, and ground cinnamon.
- 7Add the chopped nuts.
- 8Add the dry ingredients to the egg - banana mixture, until just combined.
- 9Do not overmix.
- 10Pour the batter into the prepared muffin tins, filling them to the top.
- 11Bake for 25-30 minutes until the top is brown and a toothpick inserted in the center has moist crumbs.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Nut Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.8
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 122.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 15.0 g
- Protein 3.4 g