Prep 10 mins
Cook 22 mins
A great muffin for breakfast
- 1⁄2 cup wheat germ (toasted)
- 1 cup walnuts (chopped)
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 5 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1 egg
- 2 ripe bananas (mashed)
- cinnamon sugar (optional)
- Mix flour, walnuts, wheat germ, brown sugar, salt, cinnamon, baking powder, and nutmeg in large bowl.
- Stir in bananas, milk, butter, and egg.
- Fit 12 muffins cups with paper liners.
- Coat each with cooking spray.
- Fill muffin cups evenly with batter.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar, if desired.
- Cook in a preheated oven at 400 degrees for 20-22 minutes.