Recipe by kidclass
I created this recipe a few years ago when I wasn't satisfied with ones I had found. It is now a family favorite and is requested often. My 16 yr. old son loves them so much that he asked me to make them for his high school football team (I made 120 mini loaves)! I hope you enjoy them, too!
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 -5 bananas, mashed
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup nuts, chopped
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 cup nuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream together first 4 ingredients.
- Add bananas.
- Add dry ingredients to creamed mixture; mix just until well blended.
- Fill muffin cups (greased or paper lined) 3/4 full.
- Sprinkle with topping, last 2 ingredients.
- Bake @ 350* for 15-17 minute.
- Variation: You can make mini loaves instead~~bake 15-17 minute. (makes about 12).