Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Passover comfort food.
Make and share this Banana Nut Matzoh Kugel recipe from Food.com.
- Place matzoh pieces in a bowl and pour cold water over them; drain immediately.
- Beat eggs with honey and butter.
- Add matzoh to egg mixture and mix well.
- Spread half of egg/matzoh mixture in greased square baking dish.
- Arrange sliced bananas on top.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
- Top with rest of matzoh.
- Dust top with cinnamon.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until lightly browned.