Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I found this while searching ABM recipes. It is simple and very tasty.
Make and share this Banana Nut Crunch Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup water (room temp.)
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons instant nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 cups post selects Banana Nut Crunch cereal
- 2 cups bread flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- Add ingredients in manufacturer's suggested order.
- Select sweet dough cycle with light crust.
I haven't used my bread machine for a year because I was tired of the tough crust I seemed to get. I decided to try this recipe and was very pleasantly surprised. I didn't think I would like yeast in my banana bread, but this is delicious and made a very large loaf.I didn't make any changes but will probably ad some chopped nuts the next time. Thanks for a great recipe!