Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Great big banana nut bread taste in a little package! I got the idea for this recipe when my husband brought home two boxes of banana cake mix because it was on sale. I took the basic cake mix cookie recipe and came up with these. They are very easy and flew off the baking sheets before they were really cool enough to handle! Try them, I am sure you will love them too.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all ingredients EXCEPT walnuts in a large mixing bowl. Mix on medium speed till well blended.
- Form into 1 inch balls. Roll in finely chopped walnuts.
- Place cookies 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
- Bake 11-12 minutes till bottoms are lightly browned.
- Let cool 5 minutes on sheet then transfer to cooling rack.