Prep 7 mins
Cook 12 mins
yummy! 8) Kind of a merge between banana nut bread and the chocolate chip cookie.Yum!
- 591.47 ml flour
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml baking soda
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml butter
- 2 eggs
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 236.59 ml chocolate chips
- 118.29 ml walnuts
- 236.59 ml mashed banana
- Preheat oven to 350,grease a cookie sheet.
- Beat the butter& sugar,and then eggs until light.
- Add bananas& vanilla extract,mix well.
- Blend in the flour,salt,baking powder& soda until well blended.
- Stir in nuts& chocolate chips.
- Drop by spoons onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
This is a fabulous cookie!! I doubled the recipe with no problems...and it was a good thing..DH and I are eating them as fast as they are baking!
Very much like a muffin top less like a cookie. Very delish!