Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
yummy! 8) Kind of a merge between banana nut bread and the chocolate chip cookie.Yum!
Make and share this Banana Nut Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350,grease a cookie sheet.
- Beat the butter& sugar,and then eggs until light.
- Add bananas& vanilla extract,mix well.
- Blend in the flour,salt,baking powder& soda until well blended.
- Stir in nuts& chocolate chips.
- Drop by spoons onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.