Prep 7 mins
Cook 12 mins
yummy! 8) Kind of a merge between banana nut bread and the chocolate chip cookie.Yum!
Make and share this Banana Nut Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts
- 1 cup mashed banana
- Preheat oven to 350,grease a cookie sheet.
- Beat the butter& sugar,and then eggs until light.
- Add bananas& vanilla extract,mix well.
- Blend in the flour,salt,baking powder& soda until well blended.
- Stir in nuts& chocolate chips.
- Drop by spoons onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
This is a fabulous cookie!! I doubled the recipe with no problems...and it was a good thing..DH and I are eating them as fast as they are baking!