Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, Melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup banana, Mashed
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄4 cup walnuts, Chopped
- 1⁄3 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon margarine
- 2 tablespoons water
- Combine crumbs and margarine; press onto the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F., 10 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and banana, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Stir in walnuts, pour over crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F., 40 minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim;cool before removing rim pf pan.
- Melt chocolate pieces and margarine with water over low heat, stirring until smooth.
- Drizzle over cheesecake.