Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from the Quaker Rice Cakes page. It is a great recipe that you can use as a desert, or just as a treat. Kids love these. Enjoy
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 2 tablespoons fat-free caramel topping
- 3⁄4 cup fat-free whipped topping
- 2 teaspoons fat free chocolate syrup
- 12 dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- 6 quaker caramel corn rice cakes
- Combine Caramel sauce and whipped topping.
- Divide over six Quaker Caramel Corn Rice Cakes.
- Place 3 or 4 banana slices on topping.
- Drizzle with chocolate sauce and sprinkle with chopped peanuts.
- Servings: 6
- 110 calories each and 2g of fat per serving.