This is my first recipe on the zaar. Be absolutely certain to use cake flour and sift three times like the recipe calls for. You will notice the difference.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
- Cream sugar and margarine.
- Add bananas and eggs.
- Soak dried raisins in luke warm water to soften for 2 minute.
- Sift cake flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda 3 times.
- Blend flour mixture into banana mixture, do not overmix.
- Add vanilla, cinnamon and raisins.
- Turn batter into greased loaf pans.
- Bake for 35 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center of loaf comes out clean.
- Take out of oven immediately to cool on wire rack.