Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Moist & Chewy. Awesome breakfast cookie!
Make and share this Banana Nut Breakfast Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup applesauce
- 1⁄2 cup agave nectar
- 1⁄3 cup rice milk
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon flax seed
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3⁄4 cup dried banana
- 1⁄2 cup almonds (chopped)
- Combine first 8 ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl mix together the flour, baking powder and baking soda; Add to the wet mixture.
- Stir in rolled oats, then banana and almonds.
- Drop onto lightly greased baking sheet pressing dough down a bit so the centers will cook properly.
- Bake 350 for 8-12 minutes when just firm to the touch.
- Cool on cookie sheet.