- 1 3⁄4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 4 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana
- 1⁄4 cup chopped nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir together flour, baking powder and soda. Set aside.
- With electric mixer, beat sugar and yogurt. Add eggs, one at a time, and milk, beaintg until smooth after every new addition.
- Add flour mixture and banana alternately to creamed mixture. Fold in nuts.
- Turn batter into lightly greased 8x4x2-inch loaf. Bake for 60-65 minutes at 350degrees.