Recipe by 2Bleu
Leftover banana bread? Few leftover muffins? Other than frying slices in a buttered saute' pan, this is another great way to use em up.
- 3 ounces sugar-free cheesecake pudding mix (1 box)
- 2 cups 2% low-fat milk
- 4 cups banana nut bread, cubed into 1-inch squares (or use 3 muffins)
- 3 ripe bananas, sliced
- 8 ounces Cool Whip Lite
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare pudding and pie filling according to package directions using the 2 cups of milk.
- Layer half the bread cubes, pudding, banana slices, and Cool Whip in a 2 quart serving bowl. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving time, but no longer than 24 hours.