1/4 Photos of Banana Nut Bread - Sugar Free
Mehelga says "This has nice nutty banana toasty flavor". I found this recipe on Obesity Help. This recipe was posted by mehelga. My 6 yr old newphew and I thought this was very good banana bread. Don't let the looks of this bread scare you away to me it smells and taste like regular banana bread. When I made this banana bread I used 1 small banana, DaVinci sugar-free sweetner syrup, the first batch of bread I made I used natural flavor Whey protein powder and the second batch I used vanilla Whey protein powder and I agree the vanilla gives this bread a better flavor, I used almond milk in place of the soymilk as I don't like soymilk. I did need to bake my bread for another 2 minutes as my bread felt and looked a bit uncooked this could be from the bananas. I also found that this bread tasted best after cooling for several hours after cooling. When we ate this bread we didn't toast it. I'm actually storing mine in zip lock bags instead of Tupperware.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2/3 small banana
- 3 tablespoons wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free syrup (Toffee Torani recommended)
- 2 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free banana pudding mix
- 1/4 teaspoon banana extract
- 1 tablespoon protein powder (1 scoop, vanilla Unjury recommended)
- 3 tablespoons vanilla-flavored soymilk or 3 tablespoons skim milk
- 1 dash salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped walnuts, chopped pretty fine, but not powdered
- 1Mix everything but the nuts in blender/bullet.
- 2Stir in nuts with a spoon.
- 3Pour into Pyrex measuring cup, small bowl or small loaf pan.
- 4Microwave on high for 5 minutes. It will expand tremendously don't panic.
- 5When cool, cut into thin slices with sharp knife and store in Tupperware. Toast and eat each slice with spray butter.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Nut Bread - Sugar Free
Serving Size: 1 (10 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 29.9
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 22.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
banana pudding mix