- 10 ripe bananas, pureed (need 3 cups)
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 946.36 ml granulated sugar
- 118.29 ml brown sugar
- 354.88 ml toasted walnuts, minced
- 85.04 g box pectin
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 2.46 ml nutmeg (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix bananas, walnuts, lemon juice and powdered pectin in large kettle. Stir while bringing to a full rolling boil.
- All at once add sugars. Stirring continuously, heat until full rolling boil. Continue to heat 1 minute.
- Fill jars to 1/4 inch of top; seal with two-part lid and ring.
- Boiling water bath for at least 10 minutes.
- Makes about 3 pints.