2 hrs 10 mins
Nana Lee's Note:
This recipe is from www.crock-pot.com. It is basically for a 3 or 4 qt slow-cooker. There are directions for using a larger slow-cooker at the site.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease and flour the inside of the stoneware or the Crock-Pot(R) Bread 'N Cake Bake Pan (available through Rival(R)).
- 2In a large bowl, cream the butter until fluffy, and slowly add the sugar, eggs, corn syrup and mashed bananas.
- 3Beat until smooth.
- 4In a small bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- 5Slowly beat the flour mixture into the creamed mixture.
- 6Add the walnuts and mix thoroughly.
- 7Pour into the bake pan and place in the slow cooker.
- 8Cover; cook on High for 2 to 3 hours.
- 9When the bread is done, remove the Bread 'N Cake Pan from the stoneware.
- 10Let cool, and turn bread onto a serving platter.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Nut Bread for the Crock Pot
Serving Size: 1 (993 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2818.2
- Calories from Fat 1014
- Total Fat 112.7 g
- Saturated Fat 46.2 g
- Cholesterol 585.5 mg
- Sodium 2850.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 423.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 19.0 g
- Sugars 190.1 g
- Protein 48.6 g