Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
I just made this for Banana Nut Bread for the first time, and I will never make it any other way again. This recipe was submitted to Quick Cooking by Marie Davis. If you like Banana Nut Bread, you will love this recipe. Can also make 1 bundt cake.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana (about 2 med.)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- In a mixing bow, combine cake mix, egg and milk.
- Add bananas; beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Stir in pecans.
- Pour into 2 8"x4"x2" loaf pans or 1 bundt cake pan.
- bake at 350 F for 40 to 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
excellent and so easy....i used a single cake box,9 oz...and halfed everything for one loaf,very tasty.
excellent. I wasn't sure if i should follow the package directions as far as the amounts for the eggs and milk were concerned, so i just followed this recipe and it was great...nice texture, nice flavour. thanks!
This was so easy! What a quick way to whip up banana bread. I fixed mine in a bundt pan, and it keep out perfect, great taste. Thanks Jellyqueen