Recipe by shebamunkoff
I have been making this bread since i was 14 years old. it is a family recipe from the turks and caicos islands that i got from my mom. it is moist and delicious.
- 6 mashed bananas
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup butter (salted)
- 2 cups dark brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup crushed pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl cream sugar and butter until sugar is dissolved.
- Add eggs one at a time mixing well into the creamy butter and sugar mixture.
- Add flour, baking powder and bananas and mix until all ingredients are incorporated into the mixture.
- Pour into a greased and floured pan and top with crushed pecans.
- Bake at 350°F degrees for about 45 minutes or until brown and toothpick stuck into the centre of the bread comes out clear.