My mother gave me this recipe. My husband is a big fan of banana bread and loves this recipe. He usually requests 2 or three loaves each year for hunting camp and shares it with his buddies. Very easy to make.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Grease and flour loaf pan.
- Cream sugar and butter.
- Add beaten eggs and mashed bananas.
- Add flour that has been sifted with baking soda and baking powder.
- Add nuts.
- Bake in greased/floured loaf pan for 1 hour.
- Let cool, transfer to a serving plate and slice.