Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is my favorite Banana-Nut Bread recipe. It comes from a cookbook that we sold when I was in Home Ec class in High School,so it's going on 40 years old. Recipes were submitted by Home Economic teachers all over the country. We love this banana bread.
- Cream butter; add sugar and mix until light and fluffy.
- Add beaten eggs and blend well.
- Sift flour, baking powder, salt and soda together.
- Add milk to banana. Add alternately with dry ingredients to creamed mixture.
- Fold in chopped pecans; pour into two greased loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees 40 to 50 minutes.