Prep 3 mins
Cook 1 min
This is a super quick mug cake with excellent banana flavor, and just a hint of maple. Fantastic for banana lovers (like me :)
- 1⁄4 cup mashed banana
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- Combine the mashed bananas, maple syrup, vegetable oil, and vanilla extract.
- Combine the flour, salt, sugar, and cinnamon. Beat into the wet ingredients.
- Pour the batter into a greased mug.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool slightly before consuming.