you will never go back to plain old banana bread again!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 12-cup standard muffin pan.
- 2In a small bowl, beat together cream cheese, sugar, and egg. Put bowl in refrigerator while you make the muffin batter.
- 3In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and soda, salt, and sugar; set aside.
- 4In a medium bowl, whisk together bananas, buttermilk, oil, eggs, and vanilla.
- 5Pour wet ingredients into the large bowl filled with flour mixture then stir with wooden spoon just until the mixture is combined.
- 6Spoon enough batter into muffins cups so that they are just under halfway full. Add one spoonful of cream cheese mixture into each cup, then top with remaining muffin batter. Muffin cups will end up being almost completely full.
- 7Bake for 20-25 minutes at 375 degrees. Check after 20 minutes, muffins are done when a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Muffins With Cream Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.8
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 57.3 mg
- Sodium 269.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 24.1 g
- Protein 4.8 g