My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Prep the muffin pan by inserting foil cupcakes cups or spray with cooking spray.
- 3DO NOT use paper cupcake liners, or they will become part of the muffin- inseparable!
- 4Beat eggs and add the melted butter slowly while continuing to beat the eggs.
- 5Then add in the Davinci syrup and water and mix.
- 6In a separate bowl, combine Atkins Bake Mix, flax meal, baking powder, salt and mix to evenly distribute baking powder.
- 7Stir in the wet ingredients and mix well, Divide the batter into 12 muffin cups, and bake for 30 minutes.
- 8Done when toothpick comes out clean.
- 9OR you could use a loaf pan.
- 10They should be stored in the fridge, and they also freeze well.
- 11You can also use any other flavors.
- 12I've made cranberry and green apple.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Muffins-low Carb
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.3
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 84.6 mg
- Sodium 182.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free banana syrup
Atkins baking mix