- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 5 tablespoons yogurt, plain or flavored
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 bananas, ripe and mashed
- 2⁄3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 350.
- mix dry ingredients in one bowl (this is where we add our cinnamon by covering the top of the dry ingredients.
- mix eggs, yogurt, butter and vanilla in another bowl.
- mix all ingredients together then add the bananas and chocolate chips.
- spoon into muffin pans.
- bake 30 minutes (one hour for bread).
- makes 15 large muffins.