Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Banana muffins or bread with or without choco chips. So fast and easy and GOOD! From my friend, Trees, who got it from her mother in law, Sheila.
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 5 tablespoons yogurt, plain or flavored
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 bananas, ripe and mashed
- 2⁄3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- preheat oven to 350.
- mix dry ingredients in one bowl (this is where we add our cinnamon by covering the top of the dry ingredients.
- mix eggs, yogurt, butter and vanilla in another bowl.
- mix all ingredients together then add the bananas and chocolate chips.
- spoon into muffin pans.
- bake 30 minutes (one hour for bread).
- makes 15 large muffins.
These are delicious.I didn't have any chocolate chips so I used Reeces peanutbutter chips,MMMM