Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
There is NO dairy in this recipe. These muffins are made with applesauce and are very moist. My family loves these.
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 1⁄4 cup applesauce
- 1⁄4 cup Crisco shortening
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Blend sugar and eggs in a mixer.
- Add applesauce and shortening. Beat well.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Muffins- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
- Mini muffins- Bake 325 for 15 minutes.
- Banana bread- Bake in a loaf pan at 350 for 1 hour 15 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.