Recipe by danlynclark
This has been a long time family recipe that we love to eat warm for breakfast or for snacks. You can make these with or without chocolate chips, but I highly recommend adding them!
- 1 egg
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil or 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 2 bananas, mashed (the riper the better)
- 4 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate chips (reduce or increase as desired) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 Grease muffin pan or use muffin liners (I prefer liners, it makes clean up easier) Mix first 7 ingredients together in medium bowl.
- Sift together dry ingredients (flour, b. soda and b. powder) into large bowl.
- Mix chocolate chips into dry ingredients (this coats the chocolate chips and keeps them from sinking to the bottom of the batter).
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix until completely moistened and forms a batter.
- Fill muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until golden brown.