This has been a long time family recipe that we love to eat warm for breakfast or for snacks. You can make these with or without chocolate chips, but I highly recommend adding them!
- Preheat oven to 350 Grease muffin pan or use muffin liners (I prefer liners, it makes clean up easier) Mix first 7 ingredients together in medium bowl.
- Sift together dry ingredients (flour, b. soda and b. powder) into large bowl.
- Mix chocolate chips into dry ingredients (this coats the chocolate chips and keeps them from sinking to the bottom of the batter).
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix until completely moistened and forms a batter.
- Fill muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
Excellant muffin. Very moist and tasty. Quick and easy too. What a bonus
These muffins are delicious. I low carbed it and they still came out perfect. A real keeper!
A very moist, tasty muffin. We liked them even more the second day when the banana flavor was a little more intense. Quick and easy to prepare, they make an excellent snack or breakfast treat. Thanks for sharing!!