1/1 Photo of Banana Muffins (Chocolate Chips Optional)
This has been a long time family recipe that we love to eat warm for breakfast or for snacks. You can make these with or without chocolate chips, but I highly recommend adding them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 Grease muffin pan or use muffin liners (I prefer liners, it makes clean up easier) Mix first 7 ingredients together in medium bowl.
- 2Sift together dry ingredients (flour, b. soda and b. powder) into large bowl.
- 3Mix chocolate chips into dry ingredients (this coats the chocolate chips and keeps them from sinking to the bottom of the batter).
- 4Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix until completely moistened and forms a batter.
- 5Fill muffin cups two-thirds full.
- 6Bake 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Muffins (Chocolate Chips Optional)
Serving Size: 1 (989 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.6
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 16.2 mg
- Sodium 144.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 19.1 g
- Protein 2.5 g