Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1⁄2 cup turbinado sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄3 cup soya milk, add
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 5 tablespoons water, add
- 3 1⁄2 teaspoons egg substitute
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix together flour, sugar, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
- In separate smaller bowl, mix together mashed bananas, oil, and egg replacer.
- Mix wet and dry ingredients. Add egg replacer and mix well.
- Fill muffin cups almost full.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.