Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
Banana Muffins made whole wheat flour and splenda I used bananas that are about to be thrown out Makes 18 muffins or two 8 1/2" X 2 1/2" loaf pans
- 3 bananas
- 1⁄2 cup low calorie sweetener, granulated
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 3⁄4 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- Heat oven 350 degrees. Grease muffins tins or Loaf pans. Mix bananas, milk, egg, and oil with a mixer. Add salt, baking powder, splenda, and sugar; mix. Add flours and mix.
- Pour in muffin tins or loaf pans.
- Bake muffins for 30 minutes or loaf pans for 50 minutes. They are done when a knife comes out clean when inserting it into the center.
These muffins turned out very moist and flavorful. Perfect with a cup of tea. Thanks for sharing, 699587.