Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
My husband's favourite!
- 1⁄2 cup butter (room temperature)
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 5 bananas (ripe, mashed)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups white flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Line muffin tin with paper liners.
- Cream the butter and sugar together until smooth and creamy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in the mashed bananas and vanilla.
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Fold the dry ingredients into the banana mixture.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin tins.
- Bake until the muffins are golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Remove the muffins from the tin and place on a rack to cool completely.
These really are the best muffins! I made them as written and baked them 18 minutes as chris_tam said and they were perfect. Thanks for sharing. Made for PAC 2013.
TO DIE FOR MUFFINS!!!So moist and delicious!!! I can't imagine using another banana muffin recipe after trying this one. My family loved these and they are a new favorite in our house. I did not make any changes and cooked for eighteen minutes in 350 degree oven. Thanks so much!!!