- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 large bananas, mashed
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Coat muffin pans with non-stick spray, or use paper liners.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine bananas, sugar, egg and melted butter. Add flour mixture, and beat until smooth.
- Scoop into muffin pans.
- Bake in preheated oven. Bake mini muffins for 10 to 15 minutes, and large muffins for 25 to 30 minutes. Muffins will spring back when lightly tapped.