Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A cross between a mojito and banana batido.
- 1 banana
- 3 ounces Bacardi light rum
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons sugar (to taste)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 2 cups club soda
- 2 mint sprigs, for garnish
- Peel the banana and break into pieces, placing it in a blender with the rum, lime juice, sugar, chopped mint and ice. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Add the club soda and blend for a few seconds to mix.
- Pour the mojito into two tall glasses. Garnish each with a sprig of mint.
This was a delicious Mojito. The amount of banana was just right for me, which it provided a hint of banana taste that wasn't too overpowering--just way I prefer it. The chopped mint leaves made every sip so minty delicious. I loved it! Thank you for sharing your recipe, FLKeysJen. Made for the "Please Review My Recipe" tag game.