Jessi Garcia's Note:
This is a yummy chocolate treat that has just the perfect flavor of bananas!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease 15x10 inch jelly-roll pan Combine flour, baking powder in a medium bowl.
- 3Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugae and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl until creamy.
- 4Beat in bananas and egg.
- 5Gradually beat in flour mixture; stir in morsels.
- 6Spread into prepared jelly-roll pan.
- 7Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- 8Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- 9SPrinkle with powdered sugar.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Mini Morsel Bars
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 56
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 58.0
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 3.7 mg
- Sodium 34.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: