Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a yummy chocolate treat that has just the perfect flavor of bananas!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3⁄4 cup fat-free margarine, softened
- 2⁄3 sugar
- 2⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 medium mashed ripe bananas
- 1 large egg
- 1 1⁄2 cups nestle toll house semi-sweet miniature chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Grease 15x10 inch jelly-roll pan Combine flour, baking powder in a medium bowl.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugae and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl until creamy.
- Beat in bananas and egg.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture; stir in morsels.
- Spread into prepared jelly-roll pan.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- SPrinkle with powdered sugar.
I was about to post this recipe and found yours. I'll post a picture. I used real full fat butter.