Nimpette's Recipies's Note:
I was bored and really fancied a milkshake.I typed it in on the internet and this website came up.I had a search around and was inspired to make this recipe.You don't have to use ice cream but I think it gives the best results! Have fun eating!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the chopped bananas and ice in the blender til slightly mixed
- 2Add the milk and 2 scoops of ice cream.
- 3Add the sugar until right sweetness.
- 4Serve with the last scoop of ice cream on top.
Browse Our Top Smoothies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Smoothies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Milkshake With Ice Cream!
Serving Size: 1 (275 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 666.7
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 97.3 mg
- Sodium 197.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 104.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 70.8 g
- Protein 11.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: