Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I was bored and really fancied a milkshake.I typed it in on the internet and this website came up.I had a search around and was inspired to make this recipe.You don't have to use ice cream but I think it gives the best results! Have fun eating!!
- 2 chopped bananas, they can be frozen
- 3 scoops ice cream
- 75 ml milk
- 2 ice cubes
- 1 sugar, to sweeten it
- Put the chopped bananas and ice in the blender til slightly mixed
- Add the milk and 2 scoops of ice cream.
- Add the sugar until right sweetness.
- Serve with the last scoop of ice cream on top.