Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Super simple kid-pleaser.
Make and share this Banana Milkshake recipe from Food.com.
- Remove peel from banana.
- Wrap banana in heavy-duty plastic wrap, and freeze until firm.
- Remove banana from freezer, and cut into large chunks.
- Place banana in container of an electric blender; add milk, sugar, and vanilla.
- Cover and process on high speed 2 minutes or until smooth.
- Pour into chilled glasses to serve.
This was the perfect way to use up one last banana that was looking a little rough. The flavor was light and bright. Just what I was craving. Thanks for posting the recipe!
Perfect!!! Dh had me add a squirt of hershey's chocolate syrup as well. If you're a banana lover, this is the recipe for you!!! Use low/fat vanilla icecream/yorurt for a practically guilt-free snack. :-)
Made for ZaarStars~
This is so refreshing. I made this last night for my family while eating popcorn and watching movies. So good, DS woke up this morning and asked for another one. Thank you so much for sharing this recipe with us.